If you'd like to see what publications are available click here
Our expertise in developing resources enables us to understand the best way to achieve the outcomes you want.
Dynamix knows that a resource needs to stimulate and communicate its message in a memorable way -
We have developed resources for use with primary and secondary school pupils and staff, prisons, voluntary groups, and for both central and local government. This has included developing websites, CD-ROMs, books and packs, as well as cartoons, films, banners and murals.
A sample of the resources we have helped to develop includes:
- ASSIST – an anti-smoking peer education programme for teenagers (documented in The Lancet)
- Resources for the UNCRC: Let's Get it Right website – resources that build awareness and understanding of children's rights, in multiple formats, for ages 0 – 25s for the Welsh Government
- Parc Prison – an induction pack co-developed with the inmates of Parc Prison to support new inmates and their relatives.
- Participation: Spice it up – a manual for encouraging children's participation, written for Save the Children Wales, that has sold over 10,000 copies
- Altering attitudes – A training course and pack that explores and addresses all forms of discrimination for use with adults.